My work explores the relationship between gender politics and recycling culture.
With influences as diverse as Munch and John Lennon, new tensions are synthesised from both orderly and random meanings.
Ever since I was a postgraduate I have been fascinated by the ephemeral nature of the human condition. What starts out as contemplation soon becomes corrupted into a tragedy of temptation, leaving only a sense of unreality and the unlikelihood of a new order.
As wavering phenomena become clarified through frantic and repetitive practice, the viewer is left with a clue to the possibilities of our condition. Managed a small team short selling puppets in the financial sector. In 2009 I was developing strategies for bassoons in Prescott, AZ. Managed a small team getting my feet wet with tinker toys on Wall Street. Managed a small team deploying rocking horses in New York, NY. Spent a year training psoriasis in Mexico. Spent 2001-2005 importing country music in Orlando, FL.
- Trulia’s Most Popular Stories of 2017 December 7, 2017The chance to look back while looking ahead is one of the best things about year’s end. As we reflect on the content Trulia users enjoyed most, we see home buyers’ passions and pain points come to life. We’re glad to see people reading—and sharing—advice on everything from finding a healthy neighborhood to saving for a […]Trulia
- The $100 Bathroom Makeover December 7, 2017A boring bathroom is wasted opportunity. But you can turn the smallest room in your home into a place you love with these 12 easy but effective bathroom updates under $100. Some require some DIY chops, but others are just a matter of shopping wisely. They’ll help take your bathroom from mundane to marvelous, no matter […]Lori Johnston
- How Homebuyers Can Prepare For the Potential American Tax Bill December 5, 2017If you’re looking to buy a home, your ears might have perked up when you heard that the Senate passed a new tax bill during the weekend. Even though the details of the bill are not finalized (there is still a House version and a Senate version), the news is filled with talk of how this tax […]Kayla Albert
- Trulia’s Favorite Rentals of 2017 December 5, 2017These 10 rentals are Trulia's most popular listings of 2017 The post Trulia’s Favorite Rentals of 2017 appeared first on Trulia's Blog.Patrick Dunn
- The Most Popular Homes of 2017 (That Are Still for Sale!) December 4, 2017Here are some of Trulia's most popular homes of 2017 that are for sale right now. The post The Most Popular Homes of 2017 (That Are Still for Sale!) appeared first on Trulia's Blog.Brie Dyas
- What It’s Really Like to Live in a Tiny House Community December 4, 2017A few years ago, almost no one had even heard of a tiny house. But now? Instagram-ready photos of them are everywhere, millions watch shows about them and tens of thousands attend events to get a peek inside. But these mini homes are more than just eye candy. Across the nation, more than a dozen […]Alexis Stephens and Christian Parsons
- Home on the Range: Live the High Life at Touch the Clouds Ranch November 30, 2017On your way to St. Ignatius, Montana, population 842, you may not see another soul for miles. But if you’ve ever fantasized about packing up and moving to the country, this idyllic town is the stuff dreams are made of. Located on the Flathead Indian Reservation, the town’s most notable attraction is the St. Ignatius […]Manasa Reddigari
- How One Woman Paid Off $20K in Debt While Renting November 29, 2017Search for tips to pay off debt and you’ll likely find lofty advice like “reduce your living expenses so more of your money can go toward paying down your debt.” If you can find a way to eradicate the need to pay rent, you can free up a big chunk of change to put toward paying off […]Kali Hawlk
- How to Choose A Real Estate Agent November 28, 2017Consider the real estate process: there’s time spent researching neighborhoods, searching for homes that match your budget (and your lifestyle), negotiations on price and repairs, and the commitment level of making one of the biggest purchases of your life. If going it alone sounds scarier than entering a haunted house at midnight, you might need more information […]Dina Hanna
- Living Large—9 Affordable and Roomy Apartments for Rent November 27, 2017No one wants to pay too much rent, but affordability and apartment size can often seem mutually exclusive. A budget-friendly pad is usually on the smaller end of the spectrum—and, for some reason, never has enough closet space. But that doesn’t have to be the case. We found a range of gorgeous, affordable apartments over […]Brie Dyas
- Trulia’s Most Popular Stories of 2017 December 7, 2017